Recent Before & After Photos

Clean Air with Duct Cleaning in Provo

SERVPRO suggests that homeowners in the Provo area schedule a yearly inspection of ductwork used for heating and cooling. We check and often tell our customers ... READ MORE

Water Damage – Provo Home

Water damage was experienced when a pipe broke in the kitchen of this Provo home. You can see the broken pieces of the pipe in the before photo. You also can se... READ MORE

Fire Damage Repair In Spanish Fork

Our team responded to a call regarding a fire damage emergency at a property in Spanish Fork. Their property suffered minor soot damage from the fire. The soot ... READ MORE

Wet Floors Cause Mold Behind Untreated Baseboards

Mold Growing Behind Molding SERVPRO was contacted by some homeowners who had suffered a previous water loss that had not been treated correctly and the molding ... READ MORE

Mobile Home Suffers Damage from Rain Storm

A mobile home in Pleasant Grove, UT suffered dirty water damage caused by a rainstorm. The home was not sealed off from outdoors very well and when a severe ra... READ MORE

Toilet Leak Causes a Mess

Toilet Leak Causes a Mess A home in Cedar Hills, UT was affected by a leaky toilet. Luckily it wasn't a leaky from gross toilet water but a leak around the sea... READ MORE

Downstairs Business Sustains Water Loss

An Orem, UT business owner arrived to an unpleasant surprise the morning after a severe rain storm. The business office was located in the basement of a busine... READ MORE

Broken Sprinkler Causes Water Damage inside Church, Orem UT

Sprinkler Causes Water Loss inside Church A broken sprinkler head outside of an Orem, UT church cause a come water damage inside a classroom in the church. Bec... READ MORE

Untreated Water Loss Causes Elevated Amounts of Mold

Past water loss causes elevated mold. A past water loss at a Mission home in Elberta, UT that was not cleaned up and treated correctly causes extremely elevated... READ MORE

Chimney Fire Starts Fireplace on Fire, Lindon UT

It was a cold November day and a family in Lindon, UT was doing the same thing as everyone else, trying to stay warm. Little did they know that a short time af... READ MORE