About SERVPRO of Provo
Thomas & Libbie Hamann
Owners of SERVPRO of Provo
Here in Provo, SERVPRO has been helping the community with restoration work for two generations. SERVPRO of Provo has been owned and operated by Thomas and Libbie Hamann since 1980 with their son Scott Hamann, himself a general manager since 2006. So when it comes to restoring your commercial or private property after mold, storm, water, fire, biohazard or structural damage, SERVPRO of Provo the experience and expertise to do the job properly.
We all live and work right here, from the snowy Buckley Mountain, home of Robert Redford’s famous 5,000-acre ski resort, all the way down to Utah Lake. That means we understand the kind of work ethic that is expected and deserved by our community. We also take time to contribute to national charities like the American Red Cross and the Jimmer Fredette Foundation as well as those local to our community like Tabitha's Way based in the American Fork.
Thomas and Libbie began this business after experiencing a disaster of their own; not one, but two kitchen fires. They contacted SERVPRO and were so impressed with the service that they decided to set-up their franchise right here in Provo. Our goal has always been the same. To make a meaningful contribution to our community and come together during a natural disaster to help in any way we can.
We donate construction and building materials to those in need. We support first responders with our very own outreach program to help raise funds for police officers and firefighters. We also train our first responders by creating emergency scenarios as training drills to ensure they are well-prepared for when disaster strikes.
We believe that in Utah, responding quickly to emergencies and having the right qualifications to help our community is essential. That is why we are one of the SERVPRO franchises to hold a building contractors license which allows us to perform structural and remodeling work immediately onsite.
We are a family run business with access to national resources, making us the number one choice for commercial or private property restoration work.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Fork Chamber of Commerce
- Building Owners and Managers Association -- BOMA
- International Facility Management Association -- IFMA
- Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce
- Payson City Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasant Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish Fork / Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Apartment Association -- UAA
- Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Magazine Best Home Restoration