About SERVPRO of Provo
Thomas & Libbie Hamann
Owners of SERVPRO of Provo
Here in Provo, SERVPRO has been helping the community with restoration work for two generations. SERVPRO of Provo has been owned and operated by Thomas and Libbie Hamann since 1980 with their son Scott Hamann, himself a general manager since 2006. So when it comes to restoring your commercial or private property after mold, storm, water, fire, biohazard or structural damage, you know that SERVPRO of Provo has both the experience and expertise to do the job properly.
Our community has one of the most diverse landscapes in the US. From the snowy Alpine Loop all the way to North Utah Lake. We all live and work right here which means we understand the kind of work ethic that is expected and deserved by our community. We also take time to contribute to national charities like the American Red Cross as well as those local to our community like Tabitha's Way based in the American Fork.
Thomas and Libbie began this business after experiencing a disaster of their own; not one, but two kitchen fires. They contacted SERVPRO and were so impressed with the service that they decided to set-up their franchise right here in Provo. We make a meaningful contribution to our community and come together during a natural disaster to help in any way we can.
We're Faster To Any Size Disaster is not just a moniker for us. We believe that in a Utah, responding quickly in times of emergency and having the right qualifications to help our community is essential. That is why we are one of the SERVPRO franchises to hold a building contractors license which allows us to perform structural and remodeling work immediately onsite. We have even sent teams to New York, Texas and California to help deal with Hurricanes.
We are a family run business with access to national resources, making us the number one choice for commercial or private property restoration work. Call us today.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Corporate Alliance
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Spanish Fork / Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 - Utah Valley Magazine Best Home Restoration
- 2019 - Utah Valley Magazine Best Home Restoration