We can help you "restore not replace" after a fire
You've just had one of the worst days of your life due to a house fire and you finally get to go in and inspect the damage. Luckily the fire started in the kitchen and the fire depart got there before the whole house went up in flames... but the entire house is now filled with smoke and soot. As well as all of your belongs, they are covered and stinky. Did you know that SERVPRO can help with that? We can get rid of the smoke smell and clean your belongings!
SERVPRO of Provo specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.