Washing Machine Causes Mold
A small leak that stemmed from a washing machine caused some major mold on the walls of the laundry room. The homeowners were unaware of the leak for some time before it was discovered. By the time they had found out it was too late, the damage had been done and the mold had covered the wall.
The homeowners weren't sure what to do next so they ask around and a friend who had the same thing happen to them previously recommended calling SERVPRO. SERVPRO came right in and was able to get the moldy wall problem taken care within a couple days. The homeowners were so please with the service they received and were happy to have their laundry room back in service.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes