Untreated Water Loss Causes Elevated Amounts of Mold
Past water loss causes elevated mold.
A past water loss at a Mission home in Elberta, UT that was not cleaned up and treated correctly causes extremely elevated amount of mold. When SERVPRO was called in to evaluate the water loss they has no idea what they were in for. While doing the evaluation it was discovered that most of the walls in the basement were covered with mold on the inside and needed to be cut out. SERVPRO got to work cutting out the drywall, pulling out the flooring, and treating for mold before it could get any worse and before the rebuild could begin.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes